Want Fresher Breath?
rencontres gratuites 46 Bad breath is no joking matter and can cause you uncertainty in social situations just like missing, damaged, or stained teeth. It can be the result of several different causes:
- Smoking or chewing tobacco can cause bad breath
- Eating food with strong odors can cause bad breath both immediately and a while after eating it
- Bad oral hygiene (failure to brush, floss, and rinse regularly) can cause bad breath.
- Gum disease may cause bad breath
- A medical condition known as “dry mouth” may cause bad breath
- Poorly-fitted dental appliances may cause bad breath
- Infections of the mouth may cause bad breath
- Cavities in your teeth may cause bad breath
- A variety of illnesses of the body may cause bad breath
Fight Bad Breath!
http://serezin-du-rhone.fr/pifpaxys/3431 If you are fighting with bad breath, it would be wise to consult with your dentist and let him help you pinpoint the cause. The solution may be as simple as strengthening your daily oral hygiene routine. Depending on the cause of your halitosis, your dentist will have a variety of other options available to deal with the problem. There are many new products available for dealing with this issue that are simple and effective.